22 Sep 2020, Tuesday
Prioritized Daily Task
Debbie washed and dried sheets and towels before leaving. I sent request for proposal and bids to Michael Nixon, Jesse Thompson and Tracy Dickerson private forest consultants for the timber land in Haralson County
Lest Wells Fargo Brokerage package for Matt to fax again. This will be the 4th time I have had to send it.
Depart San Marcos and drive up to San Clemente. We went to Beth's first. Gavin was there tutoring Andrew. Beth took Tucker to run for 3 miles with his group he is preparing to run a marathon with at the end of this school year. It the afternoon she took him to meet to young men from his Deacon's Quorum to go deep-sea fishing. Debbie and I visited with Gavin, Maggie and Andrew before all of us went over to have dinner with Autumn, Gavin, Blake and Gracey.
No comments:
Post a Comment