Saturday, September 12, 2020

17 Sep 2020, Thursday

 17 Sep 2020, Thursday

Prioritized Daily Task

The city building inspector came and approved the work done so far on the location of the retaining wall in the back yard.  This afternoon the rebar and block were delivered for the retaining wall.

I helped Matthew and got wood, cardboard boxes, etc. out to the street to be picked up.  Much was placed on the street; it would not fit in the trash containers.  The wood we put in the back of the pickup.  

Debbie worked with Madeline, Bella and Ava coloring cut put flowers and making bracelets.  

Matt made copies of the copies of the Wells Fargo trade securities and options agreement and application.  This will be the third time I have sent these agreements in.

I helped the girls make a house from the left over boxes that were not picked up by the recycle truck today.

I received an email from Zachary Shane Dunning Georgia State Forester, who recommended the assistance of a registered consulting forester for guidance, preparation, and supervision of commercial timber thinning practices.

Commercially thinned loblolly pine stands are also                                                                                 

recommended for burn regimes on approx. 3-year intervals. 

The assistance of a certified burn manager/specialist is advised. 

To minimize damage to your residual stand during a thinning operation, you may specify a certain method of logging be used, such as a forwarding system instead of tree-length skidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment