Sunday, September 20, 2020

26 Sep 2020, Saturday

 26 Sep 2020, Saturday

Prioritized Daily Task

9:57 PM Michael returns from class at MIT, Massachusetts Institute of Technology,  in Cambridge - pick Michael up at John Wayne Airport in Orange County coming from SLC on Delta getting home 

Borrow some allen-wrenches from Michael to tighten the set screw on Beth's dining table

Debbie and I took quiche, steel-cut oatmeal with fruit and nuts ,orange juice and Andrew shoes he left at the house last night.  We had a nice breakfast.  I changed a light in the garage and tightened the bolts holding the legs of the dining family table we eat on.

I sent some email to the prospective private foresters I have been in contact with regarding the timber on the farm in Haralson County.

Debbie relaxed while the children, Tucker, Maggie and Andrew, played on their I-pads and I-phones with their cousins in Clovis.  I reviewed some of my Hebrew words I memorized earlier this year and am starting to loose or forget.

Debbie and I took the children to the pier and beach in San Clemente.




No comments:

Post a Comment