30 Sep 2020, Wednesday
Prioritized Daily Task
I called and talked to Ora and Dan and told them we will be using Tracy Dickerson as a private forest consultant. I call and email Michael Nixon and Jesse Thompson, private foresters, and let them know I am going to be using Tracy as a forest consultant. I have called and sent an email to Tracy Dickerson informing him we have decided to contract with him to assist us with our timber and land in Haralson County.
Debbie and I drove over to Beth and Debbie helped Andrew with his school work. Debbie spent 1/2 day teaching Andrew and I took her to the beach below Michael and Autumn's. She spent the next half of the day sitting on the beach reading on of her books
I drove down and see Matthew, Melodie, Madeline, Bella and Ava. They are making progress on the pool and their back yard. I set on the back patio with everyone. The girls played on the trampoline.
I drove back to the beach in San Clemente. I set on the beach with Debbie watching the sun set. Michael and Autumn cooked dinner.
Matthew spraying Madeline, Bella and Ava with water
Construction on backyard pool in San Marcos Electric bike San Clemente Beach
Surfing near San Clemente Pier
me and Debbie on the beach








No comments:
Post a Comment