Sunday, September 20, 2020

24 Sep 2020, Thursday

 24 Sep 2020, Thursday

Prioritized Daily Task

Talked to Michael at school - pick him up Saturday evening at John Wayne Airport

Talked to Patt the other day.  Someone hacked into her checking account and she had to close the account and open a new one.  She asked me to have the source of her money is not sent to the account she closed but to her new Chase account.  I talked to Michael.  He has part of the money he receives from Dade County Nursing Home each month be sent to her when her alimony I was giving her stopped.  Patt does not know this.  I called and talked to Dan who sends the money out each month and let him know to change Patt's account.

Debbie and I stopped at Target and picked up school material to teach Drew.  We arrived at Beth's and she, Tucker and Maggie were studying.  While Debbie helped Andrew I cooked breakfast for Beth, Debbie and me.  The children had already ate.

We spent the day here with Beth, Tucker, Maggie and Andrew.  We went and picked up dinner and watched the children while Beth was on line with her school.  In the evening we went over and visited with Autumn, Gavin, Blake, Gracey and the dog, Joey.  Michael called from Cambridge.  It was late there and he has class early in the morning.  He will be back home Saturday night.




No comments:

Post a Comment