29 Sep 2020, Tuesday
Prioritized Daily Task
Michael came over and I helped him load the rug in the dining room. He is taking it to Nino, Laura's mother and Autumn's grandmother. He has an arbitration meeting with the people who back out of buying their home where Debbie and I have been staying. Debbie and I drove over to Beth's and she helped Andrew until 1:30 PM when Gavin came over to tutor him.
Debbie reviewed over with Gavin what she has been teaching Andrew and gave him and Beth the materials she has bought, made and put together.
I got the Subaru Outback washed and hand waxed by Henry who was washing cars, van and truck in the sub-division where Beth lives.
I received an email from Jesse Thompson, Forester with references. Julie and Chester Bailey at live in Kansas. Their timer land 39 acres and 50 acres are in Franklin GA. Jesse helped them with thinning and sent drone footage when completed. He is helping them sell the 50 acres. Julie's email in response to my request for information on Jesse Thompson was positive.
Billy Sewell - phone 770-301-7864 email wgsjr@icloud.com I called and talked to
Billy. He lives in Bremen and has 176 acres Jesse thinned for him.
He has done no control burning or reforestation. He recommendation was
very positive.
Nick Wykoff, Scottburgh, AL has 86 acres on side of mountain; timber cutters started, stopped and left trees they could not get to and got into areas that were off limits to them. Jesse got them back and corrected their mess. An excellent recommendation from him for Jesse.
I called Tracy Dickerson and let him know I am going to use him as our forester to manage the timber land we own in Haralson County.
5:00 PM Debbie and I met at Michael and Autumn's and walk down the beach to the pear for dinner with everyone, Michael, Autumn, Gavin, Blake, Gracey, Beth, Tucker, Maggie and Andrew.
No comments:
Post a Comment