23 Sep 2020, Wednesday
Prioritized Daily Task chase Pat
a 656151328
r 322271627
Debbie and I left this morning and drove over to see Autumn and Blake. He had just got home from seminary. The appraiser came at 8 AM to the old home of Michael and Autumn's at 60 Calle Del Sol where Debbie and I spent the night on air-mattress this morning.
Debbie and I walked down to the beach and out to the end of the pier. When we go back Autumn was ready and we all went for a bike ride down to Dana Point on electric bikes. The battery died on my bike about half way back and I had to ride and push it the rest of the way.
We got back to the house, studied some, showered and cleaned up before going over to Beth's at 3 PM to work with and Debbie teach Andrew.
At 5:30 PM Debbie and I took Autumn, Beth, Tucker, Maggie and Andrew to a Mexican restaurant for dinner. Afterwards we went to a drive-in movie theater. We all met Gavin, Blake and some of their friends there where we saw the movie, Greece. We took bean-bags, air mattress and lawn chairs and set them up in the back of Michael's pick-up truck and around on the ground near the truck.
Beth took Andrew with her to her Relief Society meeting. Debbie and I brought Tucker and Maggie back home before driving up to Michael and Autumn's old house they just moved from.
I took the 4 garbage containers to the street and brought them back in tonight.


No comments:
Post a Comment