27 Dec 2020, Sunday
Prioritized Daily Task
my sister, Ora Truitt's 75th Birthday - We, Debbie, Beth and I face-timed her and sang happy birthday.
I called and talked to Frank and Evelyn Powell, our old neighbors at the farm in Tallapoosa.
I called and talked to Roy and Elaine Bryant.
We face-timed Elain, my sister, in LA, California.
I called and talked to Peggy Collum.
I tried to call and face time Jane Shealy Chandler and her husband, Scott
I tried to face-time Michael, Matthew and Rae Lynn with Beth and Debbie.
12 Noon Sacrament meeting - We helped Sister Hales with her children.
3 PM - Jason Fuller, from Arizona, picked Beth up and they rode up to the cabin in Heber before Beth came home to go and pick the children up.
8 PM Beth picks Tucker, Maggie and Andrew up at Kent and Cyd Davis'
When they got home the children started playing with their Christmas gifts, Andrew putting his lego robot together, Maggie playing Jenga challenge game with Grandma Debbie, and Tucker editing pictures he took with his camera he got for Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment