Sunday, December 6, 2020

11 Dec 2020, Friday

 11 Dec 2020, Friday

Prioritized Daily Task 

8 PM - Legacy center exercise

10 PM - Pibcoa center appointment   I took picture today of his machine that sends electrical impulses throught the nerves to different parts of the body, very similar to the Pibcoa machine.

12 Noon - Dr. Jeff Groves, Neurolgist at 96 Kimballs Ln., Draper UT  phone 801-260-3286.  He is ordering a CT scan and an MRI.  I will get them done in American Fork and not drive up to Draper.  My next appointment with Dr. Groves will be Jan. 21st at 11:30 AM.

Debbie went shopping and I worked on trying to transfer money from my Regions to my Wells Fargo accounts.  Matthew has run out of money to pay his developers who are working on the software he wants to market.


                       Machine at Dr. Jeff Groves, Neurolgist in Draper, UT
                                          Audrey, techinican at Pibcoa Clinic in American Fork 

No comments:

Post a Comment