Monday, December 14, 2020

19 Dec 2020, Saturday

 19 Dec 2020, Saturday

Prioritized Daily Task

9:30 AM join the Elders and help move Sister Vicky Erickson  her belongings at 1436  N. Trinnaman Lane to Public Storage that is temperature-controlled -  I arrived at 9:30 with about 20 or so elders from the ward.  We formed a bucked brigade and moved boxes, containers, etc from the house to the 26-foot U-haul moving truck.  I suspect there was close to a 1,000 boxes of canned fruit jars, containers of honey, sealed metal cans of wheat, paper goods, and other things in her food storage pantry in the basement.  Reed the anchor or head of the bucket brigade inside the food storage room for about an hour kept handing things out made the comment, " this is like Mary Poppins closet" because there did not seem to ever be an end of things she had stored in the pantry.  When the truck was loaded some of us followed it to Public Storage.  Sister Erickson had the code to open the gate.  I parked and went in through the office and helped unload the truck.  I went home and switched the Outback for the Land Rover.  Debbie took the Outback and went grocery shopping.  I ate brunch and then went back and helped the Erickson family load the truck again with almost everything left.  We emptied the three 50 gallon plastic water containers and load them on the truck.  I came back home.  Beth called a little about 4 PM from St. George and has decided to drive straight through from San Clemente, CA to Lehi, UT.  Porter has a basketball tournament tonight.  He dropped Tylee, Take, Max and Jack off at the house.  Debbie came back home from grocery shopping.  She took Tylee and Jack and went over to Laura's and then to continue her grocery shopping.  After Porter's second game tonight Jared and Jami came over and picked the children up.  After they left Debbie went back to a couple more stores grocery shopping. 

9:30 - 10:30 AM Lehi 7th Ward, donuts and hot chocolate at Courtyard Dr. and Foxbrough

Beth, Tucker, Maggie, and Andrew arrived about midnight and are spending a few days with us

Britt Hobb's grandmother, Ina Christensen's funeral was today.  I think she died Tuesday from the coronavirus.  Her husband, Winn, and son, Tod, also had the virus but did not die.  







No comments:

Post a Comment