18 Dec 2020, Friday
Prioritized Daily Task
9 AM Legacy Center
I used the snowblower to clear the snow off our driveway and sidewalk. I drove over to the American Fork Imaging Center and picked up a DVD of the CT and MRI of my head. I also got a written copy of Dr. Gregory Smith's report and a copy of Dr. Kimball Christianson's written report after they read the images taken from the CT and MRI.
On the way to the Land Rover Dealership in Lehi at Thanksgiving Point I stopped at the Subaru dealer where I had the radiator flushed and new coolant put in, at the end of October this year. I got a copy of the report and took and gave it to them with the information they need to order a new key from the company's main office in the US, to crank the Land Lover. The mechanic who scheduled check in to the service department topped off the radiator with anti-freeze and cleaned out and repaired the nozzle that squats windshield cleaner onto the windshield on the driver side of the SUV.
Beth is leaving to come up to Utah with Tucker, Maggie, and Andrew tomorrow morning
I talked to Debbie early this morning before I went to exercise and again about noon when she was leaving Shelly, Idaho to drive back home. She got home about 3:30 PM and opened the mail and Christmas shipping boxes and put the packages under our Christmas tree.
I talked to Jinner Hagood. Dave is in the hospital with Covid 19.
I talked to Max Kimball in Cedartown, GA. Spencer's wife, Nancy, is not doing well and their young daughter broke her arm playing basketball. Max and Debbie's daughter, Faith's, son got his front teeth knocked out while playing with his brothers.
I talked to Michael while he was in one of his MIT classes online. He muted the speaker on his computer and I opened the back door to my PC and he connected my computer to the printer and scanner in our office/laundry room.
I did some studying for my new Apple Max Book Pro at https://www.linkedin.com/learning/search?keywords=intro%20to%20mac%20book
No comments:
Post a Comment