14 Dec 2020, Monday
Prioritized Daily Task
Drop of the 8th Day of Christmas present that Debbie has prepared for our single mother and her children who live next door in the basement of Michael and Carrie. My tracks showed up in the snow so early this morning I shoveled off the snow on our drive and steps and all the neighbors on our street. I also swept the snow off thir windsheilds and windows of their cars.
8 AM Legacy Center to exercise
Mail book, Christmas present, to Autumn and Grace in San Clemente
10 AM - PIBCOA clinic appointment
11:15 AM stopped at Revere's American Fork Imaging Center. Atena, my supplementary Medicare Insurance requires 3 business days to process the claim. I have an appointment this Thursday, Dec. 17th at 11 AM and another appointment at 11:30 AM to get CT scann and an MRI.
Pick up my computer that crashed last week and the Geek Squad at Best Buy has it re-loaded. I lost all my stored data files.
Went into Wells Fargo to take care of some banking, transferring money from Regions Bank in Georgia to Wells Fargo Bank out here in Utah.
I stopped and picked up some groceries.
I talked to Beth who is leaving this Friday or Saturday and coming to Utah. They will be staying with us in Lehi and not at the cabin in Heber. I texted Toni Kirkham and let her know to cancel her schedule to clean the cabin on 23rd of this month because Beth and the children will not be staying there.
Late tonight I tied the 8th day of Christmas present on their car door and went to bring our garbge can from the street back to our home but I had not been picked up today by the city. On the way back two of the children came out to the car and was so excited about the 8th day present I had but in a white garbage bag. It is still snowing so I walked from down the street to where the garbage can is back to the house so my tracks show leaving their car and walking down the street. When I got to the garage two of the older children had found the 8th day of Christmas prensent. I waved at them and said hello but they were so excited they hardly paid any attention to me.
Debbie called and we read scriptures, a Christmas story by Glenn Rawson and had prayer together. Debbie is leaving Twin Falls tomorrow to drive to Shelly to visit with her mother and sister.
No comments:
Post a Comment