27 Apr 2020, Monday
Prioritized Daily Task
Drive to Shelly, ID
SMALL CLAIMS COURT - https://www.courtlinked.com/small_claimez/smallclaims_intro.php?gclid=CjwKCAjwnIr1BRAWEiwA6GpwNZL96d-aGyW0gmZEFrE6I9oytcWb8eInRdPOQeT8BTAbb3hfsufVfRoCDUoQAvD_BwE
(changed my mind over the weekend about taking Capital One Visa to court - I have a solid case but something does not feel right about suing them)
I asked myself what would the devil have me do regarding the chipped or broken mother-of-pearl marble plate I bought in India. It arrived around the middle of December 2019. I have evidence, proof and professional 3rd party witness. The devil would want me to sue in court but the Lord wants me to avoid contention. That is why I decided to drop the issue and accept the broken/chipped display plate.
Debbie drove to Shelly. We stopped in _____ and visited with Joann. Jalna's 94 year old sister (aunt). Debbie made her a face mask.
We had dinner with Joe L and Karlene. Debbie and Karlene took dinner to Jalna.
No comments:
Post a Comment