Sunday, April 5, 2020

11 Apr 2020, Saturday

11 Apr 2020, Saturday
Prioritized Daily Task

I sent James 7 days of passover AD 33
 and get names, of all children, and their spouses and children, addresses, phone     numbers and email addresses 

Debbie mailed the package, face mask and letters, to Sister Alexandra McAlpin at CO Denver North Mission in Broomfield

I did not hear back from Lori Lynn yesterday and I called again today.  Her phone went straight to the answering machine as if she has her phone turne off.  She is not talking to any of her family and she just cut off and is now not speaking to the only friend she had left.
I did call a couple of my first cousins, Roy and Elaing Bryant in Oxford/Anniston, AL and Betty McAlpin, Garland's widow.  I tried to call Jane and Scott Shealy in Atlanta but no answer.  I left them a message.

I did finally reach Lori Lynn on her cell phone.  We had a good visit.  She was up beat but feels the world had left her behind with no family of her own.  We talked about the choices we have been able to make but we have no control to choose the conquences. 

We have been reading and stuidying about Christ, the 7 days of the passover and his resurrection. I am leaving so much out of our daily activities such as Jared and his son, Porter, coming over this evening to pick up a toy Jared had ordered and stored in his utility trailer parked next to the house.  He put the toy together for Jack and Max for Easter tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment