Prioritized Daily Task
Pressure reducing vale to soaker line in garden box on Hunter sprinkler system, Sprinkler Supply Co., 178 N 850 E, Lehi, UT 84043, Lehi phone: 801-753-7336 Call James Daves
Call Frank and Evelyn Powell
James and Tena Daves Home 803 834 6022 Cell 678 662 8474 James b. 24 Apr 1942; Tena b. 31 Mar 1942
1. Son, Mike born 28 Apr 1965, married Amy (plays violin and guitar, majored in Psychology) both BYU Provo graduates; they live near Seattle, WA. - son, Roman m. Jude; daughter Natasha (Tosa Bell) m. Tanner in Manti Temple, same temple James, Tina, and children sealed in, Tosa Bell and Tanner have daughter Piper born Nov. 2019
2. Daughter, Stephanie born 8 Sep 1971, her husband, Scott McKensie in Costa Rica at Samasati Rain-forest Yoga Resort (samasati.com)
3. Son, David "Bebo" born 6 May 1978, a sushi chief in Murtle Beach, SC - not married, two sons Kalob (b. about 2006) and Hunter (b. about 2009)
4. Daughter, Kim (adopted Tina's sister's baby) b. 15 Oct 1964 m. Joe Miller from Demons, Iowa, Joe and Kim live in Lexington, SC about 15 to 20 min. from James and Tina (Tina and Kim both are in poor health)
(Elder Scott Waldron and Elder Speachly taught James, Tina and me when James and Tina lived in Kennesaw View Apartments on South Cobb Dr., Marietta, GA)
We got an email from Aleksandar Zaric in Cacak, Serbia. While Debbie and I were serving our mission in the Adriatic North Mission, President David and Judith Grant helped Aleksandar and some other members and non-members start raising bees. Dear Len and Deborah,
I am not sure did you received my last letter? That was a response to Leonard's letter. I wrote it through G-mail and I noticed sometimes letters do not go-to destination.
Anyway, it's time to inform you about beekeeping in Cacak. Just one hour ago I step in my house. I finished most of my obligations. Now, I have a desire to share my joy with you.
Like other people in the world, we suffer consequences regarding Coronavirus. Almost everything stops in Serbia, including my job. More precisely, I have worked only fourteen days in the past two months.
But, I get an opportunity to do what I have to do at my property. I plant an onion, garlic, peas, beet...In the next 30 days, I 'll finish the rest of the work in my garden. The report of beekeeping I 'll leave for the end of this letter.
Thanks to Lord, we have sacrament meetings from our homes, online. Yesterday, almost fifty members from Serbia have participated in a church meeting online. We are doing that last three weeks. I hope, Coronavirus should not last a long time?
Now beekeeping.
Behind my home, there are fifty-eight very strong colonies and two weak. The beginning of spring wasn,t looks so optimistic. It started very early, at the half of March. The first days of April were covered with snow. The first blossom has frozen. I have had to put additional food for bees in that period. But now, everything looks much, much better. Main flowering we expect at the beginning of May.
At this moment, every important parameter looks perfect. In the next few days, I 'll make some tools for easier work with bees. Until I am waiting for the harvest time, I have to do supervision twice or three times. The report from Aleksandar and Sinisa is similar to mine.
We heard very bad news from all over the world including the USA. I hope you are doing very well? It is a hard job to stay at home, especially for young people like you (I am not kidding, you have a young spirit). But, it is very important to be very careful in the next period. Please take care of yourself and sister McAlpin.
I am so grateful to Heavenly Father who represented you to me and my family and friends. Even I didn't write a letter, be sure I am thinking about you. Many many times I talk to my friends about your story, how to use hornets to teach a nervy friend a lesson. :)
Excuse me for my English, but you are a clever man and I am sure you 'll understand me. I love you so much, my dear eternal friends. Aleksandar Zaric
Aleksandar Zaric in Cacak, Serbia



No comments:
Post a Comment