Sunday, April 19, 2020

24 Apr 2020, Friday

24 Apr 2020, Friday
Prioritized Daily Task 
Tried to call James Daves and wish him a happy 78th birthday.  His wife Tena turned 78 last month.  All three of us were baptized the same day 54 years ago
Talked to Max Kimball, his sister, Barbra McClure died yesterday (I think); her funeral or graveside service will be held this week.  Her 3 children Donnie, Anita and Tommy with with her when she passed away.
Max's niece, Joan DuPont's daughter, Melodie is in ICU at Emory Hospital in Atlanta with the coronavirus.  She caught it from work at the nursing home where she is the administrator.  Melodie's sister, Pam, has has family and friend to fast for her starting tonight. 
I talked to Dan last night and is having the extra check for $8,000 put back in the nursing home account.  I voided the check sent in the mail from Regions and tore it in to pieces
I talked to Beth.  She and the children, Tucker, Maggie and Drew, were on their way to Michael and Autumn's in San Clemente.  She got her bridge put in by the dentist
Canceled check #995471 to John A. Bledsoe in CA. for $8,000 and was not charged a $35 stop payment fee by Regions Bank
I returned the home mortgage company's money I received for Rae Lynn and Brett's $3071.10.  The money was deposited my my Chase checking account and I made two withdrawals, one for $2,000 the other day and the second today for $1,071.10 and sent to Rae Lynn and Brett.
  Tylee, Porter, Tate and Max camped in the back yard - Their Dad, Jared, brought them over and they spent the night.  They all wanted to got to the convenience store on State Street by themselves.  I did not say anything but gave them a few minutes and then followed them in the SUV.  I waited at the store and followed them home.  We had family prayer; Max led us.  They watched some TV on the big screen down stairs before going out to their tent.  Debbie and I read some of the messages in the ensign before having prayer and going to bed. (this we do every night and morning, prayer, reading and studying the scriptures or messages from the apostles and prophets living today)

.

No comments:

Post a Comment