25 Apr 2020, Saturday
Prioritized Daily Task
Debbie made pancakes and waffles for the children for breakfast before she left to deliver the 100 face masks she made and delivered them to Deseret Industries about an hour from home.
Jared came over and broke down the tent and loaded everything including the children in the truck.
Debbie got home and went to work on head pieces for health care workers. She has to finish them before we leave Monday for Idaho.
I called and talked to Beth. She and the children are at Michael and Autumn's. They, Tucker, Maggie, Andrew and Gracey have been in the pool all day.
I talked to Michael. He and Gavin are on their way to St. George to get their motor home and bring in back to San Clemente.
Debbie and I broke our fast this evening. The fast was for Melody DuPont who is in ICU at Emory Hospital in Atlanta with the coronavirus. Also included was Beth the children, Ava and Cooper.
No comments:
Post a Comment