Prioritized Daily Task
(notes and pictures that belong in 2019 Journal entry on Monday, 3rd of June)
When I opened my computer this morning I had this message: Breaking News
Share Sciences Inc.’s experimental drug for patients with severe COVID-19 infections showed promise in an early analysis, raising tentative hope that the first treatment for the novel virus may be on the horizon. ROME — Italy recorded the lowest number of new coronavirus deaths in three weeks, saying 431 people died in the past day to bring its total to 19,899.
It was the lowest day-to-day toll since March 19.
The may be the beginning of the end of the coronaviuus that has swept the earthis.
Debbie made an increadable breakfast;
We had sacrament service.
Face-timed Michael, the children, Autumn, her mother, grand mother and some of her brothers and their families during their church service;
Mesiah presentation by the tabernacle choir.
I face-time Rae Lynn, Matthew and Beth.
Debbie talked to her mother, sister and most of the children
Face-timed Ryan, Stephanie and the chldren and shared with them pictures and things we learned during our visit to the Garden of Gethsemane about the Savior. This was the first time I realized I did not record our visit in my journal. I had to go days sometime a week without making entries in my journal because of the lack of time and lack of internet service. I am attaching some pictures and notes we shared with Ryan and his family.
1. The garden is off a main road near a hill that had the appearance of a skull with the nose broken off. The entrace to the tomb has been enlarged from the time it was first cut out of the flat faced rock wall. It was probably aboud 4 feet high and about 2 1/2 feet wide. The stone covered the original entrance. There are two rooms, the first is a crying and morning room; to the right is the tomb where Jesus was laid. There were 3 flat slabs on the floor. The first was Christ's spot. It had to be lengthen so Christ body could be laid out full length.
The Jewish leaders would have appeared to have had more than the deciples of Jesus. Timphony after he was told Jesus was risen said he would not believe unless he felt the nail prints in his hand and hole in His side. Yet the Jewish leaders wanted Pilot to seal the tomb and put guards to make sure Jesus did not get out.
I can not image being one of the Roman guards seeing an angel break the seal and roll the stone away and then taking money and promis of protection from the high priest to lie and say that they were asleep and did not see anything.
Oliver Cowery and none of the witness every denied what they saw.
Jesus was burried between two Sabbaths, The Jews could not morn on the Sabbath so there was no mroning for Jesus except at the cross. When Mary came the 3rd day, Jesus was not dead but a living resurrected being.
From my pictures I think our visit to the garden tomb was Monday, June 3, 2019.
The may be the beginning of the end of the coronaviuus that has swept the earthis.
Debbie made an increadable breakfast;
We had sacrament service.
Face-timed Michael, the children, Autumn, her mother, grand mother and some of her brothers and their families during their church service;
Mesiah presentation by the tabernacle choir.
I face-time Rae Lynn, Matthew and Beth.
Debbie talked to her mother, sister and most of the children
Face-timed Ryan, Stephanie and the chldren and shared with them pictures and things we learned during our visit to the Garden of Gethsemane about the Savior. This was the first time I realized I did not record our visit in my journal. I had to go days sometime a week without making entries in my journal because of the lack of time and lack of internet service. I am attaching some pictures and notes we shared with Ryan and his family.
1. The garden is off a main road near a hill that had the appearance of a skull with the nose broken off. The entrace to the tomb has been enlarged from the time it was first cut out of the flat faced rock wall. It was probably aboud 4 feet high and about 2 1/2 feet wide. The stone covered the original entrance. There are two rooms, the first is a crying and morning room; to the right is the tomb where Jesus was laid. There were 3 flat slabs on the floor. The first was Christ's spot. It had to be lengthen so Christ body could be laid out full length.
The Jewish leaders would have appeared to have had more than the deciples of Jesus. Timphony after he was told Jesus was risen said he would not believe unless he felt the nail prints in his hand and hole in His side. Yet the Jewish leaders wanted Pilot to seal the tomb and put guards to make sure Jesus did not get out.
I can not image being one of the Roman guards seeing an angel break the seal and roll the stone away and then taking money and promis of protection from the high priest to lie and say that they were asleep and did not see anything.
Oliver Cowery and none of the witness every denied what they saw.
Jesus was burried between two Sabbaths, The Jews could not morn on the Sabbath so there was no mroning for Jesus except at the cross. When Mary came the 3rd day, Jesus was not dead but a living resurrected being.
From my pictures I think our visit to the garden tomb was Monday, June 3, 2019.
Pictures made 3 June 2019 of Jeserulem at the time of Christ about AD 33


























No comments:
Post a Comment