Prioritized Daily Task
Splash Summit Waterpark 1330 East 300 North, Provo, Utah
Tate's baseball tournament (2 games this evening)
Debbie went to the store and bought donuts for the children for breakfast. I had some cracked wheat instead.
We had devotional with the boys before starting the day.
Tylee and Samantha went with Debbie and the boys to Splash Summit Water Park. Debbie kept sun screen on the boys but some of them still got sun burn.
Tate had two base ball games this afternoon and evening. Debbie and I went to the last game and Samantha and Tylee watched the boys while we were gone. I picked up some Aloe Vera gel and brought it back to put on the boys sun burn and I went back to watch the end of Tate's game.
The boys watched TV, we had family prayer together before they went to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment