Prioritized Daily Task
Grand daughter's camp
Visit Michael and Autumn at the cabin
Personal interview with Michael
Debbie and the girls were up early. Debbie took Tylee to her cheer leading practice at 6:30 AM. The girls had devotional, exercised and Debbie made pancakes and bacon for their their breakfast. Today is hiking Big Cotton Wood Canyon up to Donut Falls.
I met Michael and Autumn at the cabin this afternoon. I helped them at the cabin. We gave 4 bedrooms furniture, kitchen and game room table and chairs to Barry and his wife and their daughter who is getting married and have no furniture. We worked until midnight when Autumn cut her had with a knife opening new furniture boxes. Michael was gone with Berry's family to take the 4th load of furniture to their home. I took Autumn to the hospital. No pharmacies were open and Autumn's friend Nikol, who was in her wedding, husband who is a doctor was working at the hospital in Heber. We met him outside the hospital and he took us in and cleaned Autumn's hand, which the nerves are not working and she has no feeling. He got the bleeding stopped and glued the wound closed. I sent Debbie a text who was asleep back home with the grand daughters. When I got back to the cabin I had a personal interview with my son. It had been a long time since we had talked as we did. It was an opportunity I will cherish forever. Afterwards I helped him assemble the bedroom furniture in the master bed room. I got to bed about 4 AM and Michael got Autumn who was sleeping on the couch back to the bedroom and to bed about 4:30 AM.
No comments:
Post a Comment