17 Jul 2020, Friday
Prioritized Daily
Sunday, July 19 - Wedding anniversary
Task Debbie and I were up at 5:30 AM. We got a little less than 4 1/2 hours sleep last night; 5 hrs. 15 mins. the night before when at the cabin in Heber and the night before that here with Debbie and the girls about 6 hours and 23 minutes. Debbie and I had prayer together. Debbie started cooking for the grand-daughters and at 6 AM we drove Jared's pick-up truck over and picked up 9 kayaks, paddles, life jackets and a trailer to carry the kayaks. We came back home and I got my car and followed Debbie up American Fork Canyon to Tibble Fork Reservoir in the National Park. We got there about 8 AM. I let Debbie take the Outback SUV. She came home and to the girls up, devotionals, exercise, breakfast and Debbie and Samantha brought the girls and stopped and Jimmy-Johns for sandwiches for lunch today. We set the lawn chairs up on the beach before Debbie left to reserve a spot for everyone when they come back a little before noon. The parking lot started filling up and I took my lawn chair with the shade over it and set in a parking spot near where we have set up for our party today. I helped Debbie and the girls set up the canopy and get the kayaks off the trailer. I came back home and called Bobby Husley for a bill for cleaning off the Old McAlpin Graveyard. He is sending an invoice for him and Jonathan clearing off the graveyard and cutting and removing a tree leading to the graveyard ($200).
Xfinity/Comcast bill for the month went up about 35%. I was on the phone holding and talking with different levels, starting with Jackie on the first and then going to Loyalty level with Shelia. I may have the bill cut by 30% permanently and not a promotion for a few months or a year.
I studied Hebrew but had a difficult time staying awake and focused.
Grand daughter's camp ends tonight at 10:30 PM
American Fork Canyon, Tibble Fork Reservoir in the National Park
CHOICE TV SELECT DP TV TV Choice 4.0 Internet Performance Select | $65.00 / mo |
| CHOICE TV SELECT DP DOUBLE PLAY INCLUDES LIMITED BASIC, STREAMPIX, 20 HOURS OF DVR SERVICE, HD TECHNOLOGY FEE , PERFORMANCE SELECT INTERNET
|
INTERNET PLUS BASIC | Cancelled |
XFINITY Voice Unlimited Saver | Cancelled |
|
INTERNET PLUS BASIC INCLUDES LIMITED BASIC, STREAMPIX AND PERFORMANCE PLUS INTERNET | Cancelled |
Service with TV Box | $5.00 / mo |
Service with TV Box | Cancelled |
Service with TV Box | Cancelled |
Performance Plus Internet | Cancelled |
HSD Performance 55 | Cancelled |
Internet/Voice Equipment Rental | $14.00 / mo |
Internet/Voice Equipment Rental | Cancelled |
Non-Published Listing | Cancelled |
|
Additional Xfinity Monthly Charges |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment