Prioritized Daily Task
Grand daughter's camp
Debbie and I had prayer after Debbie had devotional with the girls and while they exercised. Debbie made breakfast for them and she drove part of the girls and Samantha drove the rest to 7 Peaks Water Park in Provo. They spent the day.
I set outside much of the day and studied Hebrew.
They got home about 8:30 PM and while the girls showered, Debbie made quesadillas for everyone; the girls did not want the spaghetti she had planned to make tonight.
I got a text from Autumn; they are driving two vehicles, the motor home and a pickup truck. They are parking the motor home at Dallin and Alyssa's when they get in late tonight or morning and sleeping for a few hours.
I got a text from Michael this morning about 1 AM that their estimated time of arrival at Dallin and Alyssa's, Autumn's brother and sister-in-law, in Provo/Orem is 3:30 AM.
No comments:
Post a Comment