Dear Cedartown Branch family,
As some of you know, Jonathan and Lara Hibbert were diagnosed with Covid-19 last week. Unfortunately, Jonathan is not doing well and is currently in the hospital on a ventilator.
I would like for as many of you as are able to join me and my family this Sunday in a fast for the Hibberts, especially Jonathan, that he will be able to overcome this virus and return home to his family soon. I know the power of prayer is real. And that power can be magnified by fasting especially when we join together. So let us unite our prayers to petition the Lord on the Hibberts behalf this Sunday.
Thank you brothers and sisters for your faith and love,
President Anthony Tony Yandow
Brett and Rae Lynn are buying the home in Clovis, CA I bought and put in my name because they did not have the credit two years ago to do so. Now they do and are getting the loan in their name and paying me back the money I put in the purchase of the home originally. I e-signed and sent back. Melodie, Matthew's wife, is acting as the real estate broker in handling the transaction.
Wilde fires on east, Traverse Mountain, and west, Saratoga Springs, and our home in Lehi, UT is in the center. The winds were blowing so hard it turned over trash cans and the fire traveled down the Traverse Mountain a lady reported, 50 yards in less than 3 seconds and was literally at my back door when the wind stopped for no apparent reason and remained still until we could get our family out of the house and the fire department to get here.

No comments:
Post a Comment