Prioritized Daily Task
Make good copies of the alphabetized list of the 450 Hebrew words and their definitions at a copy center
I sent an email to Sister Alexandra "Alex". Blake came through surgery and is recovering well. The Lord hears all our prayers; sometimes he says yes, sometimes he says no and sometimes he says you must wait.
I was reading last night and made some notes from the July 2020 Ensign, church magazine, that came day-before yesterday. Elder Heber C. Kimball (1801-1868) had thought the justices of the Missouri Supreme Court were going to free Joseph, but they decided not to. Heber return to Liberty Jail but was not allowed into the dungeon. he called down to Joseph with the bad news.
Joseph was warm and friendly to him. "Be of good cheer," he said.
This is an example of some of my personal thoughts from Psalm 23 by David, "my cup runneth over with goodness and mercy", he said. I did take some liberty with the verse but it does not change the meaning.
When the Prophet Joseph Smith was bumped hard, nothing vile or bitter ran out of him but only what was in his cup, inside of him, was only concern and goodness for those he loved, saying to Heber Kimball, "Be of good cheer".
This is one of my goals.
Love you,
Grandpa and Grandma Debbie
I talked to Debbie; we had prayer and read scriptures. She told me they found Ashton's father in an abandoned car that had been burned. The police are not sure it was a suicide.
I called James Daves in South Carolina and he called me back. He and Tina are doing OK but not real well. He is going to send me Tina's brother, Mike Walker's, contact information. Also the contact information on Edna Travis, Mike's wife, and their children who live here in the Provo area.
My fingernails are growing so fast. I trim and filled them again today. One good thing, my body is not lacking for calcium. One of the signs of a lack of calcium is clouds under your fingernail, no clouds as seen in the picture.

No comments:
Post a Comment