Sunday, June 21, 2020

26 Jun 2020, Friday

26 Jun 2020, Friday
Prioritized Daily Task
Jody, Shelby, Libby and friends 7-Peaks and Lagoon 

Delivered lighting fixtures and fans to the cabin.  They were shipped to the home in Lehi.

A/C unit is on a new pad outside cabin - the A/C and heating system has been serviced today by Russell (I think is his name) works for Mike Connor.

Debbie met Jody who brought Shelby and Libby down to Salt Lake to go to the water parks.  Debbie and Jody went shopping.

 I talked to Elain, my sister, who is in NY staying with Blake, Ryan and the girls, James, Inez and Betty.  Robyn, Bart and their children are there visiting.  
I told Elain about David McAlpin, Houston's son died a few days or weeks ago.  She wanted more information and I have her Evelyn Powell's phone number in Pleasant Hill, Tallapoosa, GA.

I spent the day studying Hebrew.

Debbie came home with Jody and the children, Shelby, Libby (her daughers) and their friends, Gabe Schroeder (16), his sister Ava, Dalton Stanger (16) and his sister Emma (14).  Debbie and Jody worked on genealogy.  Jody had several post cards Jalna's dad had when he died that was mailed in Germany and Switzerland to family there.  The children watched movie on the big TV screen downstairs. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment