12 Oct 2020, Monday
Prioritized Daily Task
Take out rest of garbage
check on airline flights to Fresno, CA Fri. Nov. 7 - Mon. 16, 2020 Purchased Delta round trip tickets Nov. 7 and return Nov 16
Check of travel to Monto Peachue, Peru and resort in rain forest Jan 21
8:00 AM - Legacy Center and exercise - Debbie and I walked and I used the weight room for an hour
10:00 AM - Debbie's appointment at Pibcoa Pain Treatment Center. They were expecting to treat me but when I told them Debbie had been seen by the doctor and had no blood clots; we showed them the paper work from the hospital they gave Debbie her first treatment for about an hour.
On the way home we stopped at Western Timber, Shade Scape pavilions and talked to a Mike Jenson who is sending us a quote on the 14 X 14 feet (16 X16 overall) . Address 181S 1200 E, Lehi - phone 801-859-9635 or 801-870-8755
We went shopping at 3 different furniture stores and on line for a sofa and sectional to put in the family room
When we got home I helped our neighbor Casey Eliason and his brother Josh load a moving van. Later I took Debbie to look for a sectional couch and table at 3 different large furniture stores.
We got home and Debbie cooked dinner; we took it over to Casey, his wife, Akiko, and teenage son, Hiroki. They are moving to Indiana.
Review Hebrew language Course A
| “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” C. S. LEWIS |
No comments:
Post a Comment