Sunday, August 30, 2020

4 Sep 2020, Friday

 4 Sep 2020, Friday

Prioritized Daily Task

9:30 AM Family practice for blood work Doctor Kimball appointment Lehi Willowcreek Medical Center. 2183 W Main St. Lehi, UT 84043

web link   https://reverehealth.followmyhealth.com/  password  Tallapoosa#1

11:30 AM AM Murray, UT doctor's appointment 310 E. 4500 S. Suite 140, Murray, UT 84107       Phone 801-904-3454

I talked to Debbie.  I tried to get the cleaning service to clean the cabin next week in Timber Lakes at Heber.  I first called and talked to Jackie Leckie who was once in business with Valerie Douglas but she is not cleaning any longer.  I tried all day to call Valerie who now has a helper named Toni Kirkham.  Valerie would not answer her phone or respond to my text.  I called her home and talked to her young daughter, Aspen, and she said she would giver her mother my name and phone number to call me back.  I still have not heard from her.

About 5:30 PM the man came to pick up the round rug he bought on line from Debbie.

The new rug came today for the family room Debbie ordered.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment